A communal indoor heated Swimming Pool with Gym and Sauna in a large log cabin. The wonderful smell of the pine still lingers in this beautiful building.
- 12.5 meters long by 6 meters wide.
- Heated to 30 degrees by a renewable energy source.
- 3ft 3in shallow to 4ft 6in deep end
- There are two access points into the pool; half-moon stone steps with a safety rain or the metal steps at the far end of the pool.
- Hot & cold shower facilities
- Changing room with a disable toilet and also a further separate toilet
- Low doses of Chlorine plus a UV system has been installed to maintain the hygiene in the pool.
Monday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 5:00pm (Closed 10am - 12 mid-day, term time only)
Wednesday 8:00am – 8:00pm (Closed 10am-12 mid-day & 4pm-5pm, term time only)
Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm (Closed 9.30am-12:30pm & 4pm-5:30pm, term time only)
Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm (Closed 9:30am – 12 mid-day, term time only)
Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Available on offer
- Public Swimming
- Aqua Aerobics Classes
- Private Swimming Lessons
- Private Hire
- Pool Parties
Please ensure that all babies and toddlers using this pool have a disposable swim nappy. It is also a good idea to have a reusable swim nappy on top of the disposable swim nappy. This will provide double protection against any accidents leaking into the water.
Information provided by environmental health
Click here for our price list and opening times for public swimming for non-residents.