A communal indoor heated Swimming Pool with Gym and Sauna in a large log cabin. The wonderful smell of the pine still lingers in this beautiful building.
- 12.5 metres long by 6 metres wide.
- Heated to 30 degrees by a renewable energy source.
- 3ft 3in shallow to 4ft 6in deep end
- There are two access points into the pool; half-moon stone steps with a safety rail or the metal steps at the far end of the pool.
- Push button shower facilities
- Changing room with a disabled toilet and also a further separate toilet
- Low doses of Chlorine plus a UV system has been installed to maintain the hygiene in the pool.
Opening Times for the Pool/Gym/Sauna for non-residents
The last entry to use the facilities is 1 hr before closing.
Monday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Please click here for the further iinformation and prices for non-residents to use the leisure facilities.
During school term times there will be private classes taking place please CLICK HERE for more information on the days and times.
When we host a wedding at The Victorian Barn the swimming pool will close at 12 mid-day on the day of the wedding and re-open at 10am the following day.
Please ensure that all babies and toddlers using this pool have a disposable swim nappy. It is also a good idea to have a reusable swim nappy on top of the disposable swim nappy. This will provide double protection against any accidents leaking into the water.
Information provided by environmental health