A communal indoor heated Swimming Pool with Gym and Sauna in a large log cabin. The wonderful smell of the pine still lingers in this beautiful building.
- 12.5 metres long by 6 metres wide.
- Heated to 30 degrees by a renewable energy source.
- 3ft 3in shallow to 4ft 6in deep end
- There are two access points into the pool; half-moon stone steps with a safety rail or the metal steps at the far end of the pool.
- Push button shower facilities
- Changing room with a disabled toilet and also a further separate toilet
- Low doses of Chlorine plus a UV system has been installed to maintain the hygiene in the pool.
Opening Times for the Pool/Gym/Sauna for non-residents
The last entry to use the facilities is 1 hr before closing.
Monday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm
When we host a wedding at The Victorian Barn the swimming pool will shut at mid-day on the day of the wedding and re-open at 10am the following day.
Please ensure that all babies and toddlers using this pool have a disposable swim nappy. It is also a good idea to have a reusable swim nappy on top of the disposable swim nappy. This will provide double protection against any accidents leaking into the water.
Information provided by environmental health